Myth Busting: Effectively Engaging Millennials
Time & Location
About the Event
“Myth Busting: Effectively Engaging Black Millennials!”
If you and your congregation are interested in learning how to better engage Black millennials, join the 3-part series, “Whose Church: Effectively Engaging Black Millennials!”
While countless pundits assert Black millennials hate the church, the research the Rev. Dr. Brianna Parker has compiled suggests otherwise. After analyzing data from more than 1,000 Black millennials, she understands that Black millennials have a strong affinity and hope for the Black church at its best. In this research-backed webinar series, Dr. Parker will detail exactly what Black millennials of faith desire and expect in their places of worship. The cost is $75 per session or $200 for the three-part bundle. Register Now!
· How to make your bible study and church programming engaging for millennials.
· What it takes for Black millennials to trust pastors and church leadership.
· How to accurately view millennials and money.
· How to manage and facilitate dynamics between generations.
Who Should Sign-Up: Ministry leaders, pastors, young adult pastors, potential activist allies, pastors of outreach, community engagement and institutions seeking healthy engagement with millennials.
Just $75 per session or $200 for the bundle. Register now!
- Myth Busting 3-Session Bundle$200$2000$0
- February 26 Webinar$75$750$0
- March 5 Webinar$75$750$0
- March 12 Webinar$75$750$0